Knowledgeable in a variety of technical programs with experience in design, writing & editing.
Content management systems: World Now, Drupal, IMIS RISE, WordPress & Wix
Editing style: Associated Press
Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & TikTok
Software: Salesforce, Survey Monkey, Emma, Smartsheet, Word, Pages, Excel, Numbers, Buzzsprout, Eventbrite, Photoshop, Publisher & any video editing software
- Segmentation of association databases based on geography and medical specialty to create targeted marketing services products. May also selectively acquire data to enhance the value of existing data to advertisers.
- Compile recent customer lists with sales figures to establish baseline revenue numbers
- Create sales outreach plan to Partners in Medicine, HOD exhibitors and sponsors to grow Media revenue. Identify Pharma, BioTech and IT suppliers as prospective clients. May also establish internal chargebacks for media services provided inside of MAG.
- Diversify media products to include practice to practice marketing such as practice/physician announcements in certain geographic regions.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing plans and campaigns across web, content, email, social and digital media channels
- Ensure a consistent brand experience across all marketing touchpoints, including but not limited to digital advertising, traditional media, collateral and digital presence
- Assign and manage projects between internal resources and external vendors depending on project needs and allocated budget
- Create and maintain reports from numerous digital analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Google Ads, and native social media platforms
The Medical Association of Georgia
(2016 – 2022)
- Heavily involved in the design, development & maintenance of MAG.org
- Develop & post content to MAG’s social channels & maintains a social media calendar
- Edit & distribute MAG’s ‘Top Docs’ video podcast series
- Create & execute various email campaigns, including alerts, Georgia Pulse, e-News from MAG & e-News from the Capitol
- Edits articles for MAG’s quarterly Journal & designed the digital layout
- Develop printed materials & provides additional support yearly for MAG’s House of Delegates (HOD) meeting
- Planned MAG’s 2021 House of Delegates HOD
- Served on the Database Task Force
- Became licensed in Georgia to sell malpractice insurance to assist the senior vice president of MAG Insurance Agency
- Oversaw webpage management, creating design, content, graphics, video & interactive features to consistently enhance site reputation as a reliable provider of local news
- Managed continuous flow of news information, video, and images to create breaking news alerts for various audiences
- Researched, wrote & edited timely & accurate stories about government, health, education, & other critical issues
- Managed social media, using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & other social networking tools to drive website views. Increased Facebook likes by 400 %
- Tracked website analytics to understand viewer behavior & adjust web strategy as necessary, infusing best practices into layout, coverage elements & interactive content
- Trained more than 20 staff on journalistic excellence, best practices in digital strategy & social media, the content management system, & advanced news writing
- Conceptualized, designed, & launched the Decision 2008 webpages for WAFF.com to increase traffic to site for election information, including interactive district maps & candidate information
- Wrote & published various news articles –including breaking news – to WAFF.com
- Operated the teleprompter, camera, & audio board for news shows